The Competent, Personal and Ethical Representation You Need
The selection of an attorney to handle a personal injury claim can make a significant difference in the handling of your case and the ultimate results obtained on your behalf. Simply stated, insurance companies are not focused on "fair" compensation. Negotiating on your own ignores the complexity of dealing with a powerful company.
The Florence and Greater Pee Dee area personal injury attorneys at Barth, Ballenger & Lewis, L.L.P. have represented clients in the following cases:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Time is of the essence in the handling of personal injury cases involving motor vehicle crashes. Immediate investigation of the car or truck accident scene may need to be performed. Insurance companies for trucking companies move quickly to visit the site. Victims need an attorney to move as fast, if not faster to recreate the events that resulted in serious injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Peer law firms are aware of our reputation for successful mediation and litigation of serious motorcycle crashes. Combining our experience with the help of expert witnesses when needed helps us get to the facts of the case and maximize compensation for our clients.
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- While it can be difficult to prepare and prevail at trial in these cases because of South Carolina laws, we are skilled in overcoming those obstacles involving negligent commercial property owners. Our firm has secured million-dollar-plus verdicts and settlements from high-profile retail outlets through preparation and attention to detail.
- Workers' Compensation
- We focus on representing hardworking residents of the Greater Pee Dee region and surrounding counties suffering serious on-the-job injuries. Working at railroad yards, construction sites and factories can be dangerous. The process for pursuing compensation is more complicated than filling out a form and collecting a check. Individuals need a lawyer at their side to get them the compensation they deserve and are entitled to under South Carolina law.
Additional areas of our personal injury practice include:
- Medical Malpractice
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Defective Products
- Swimming/Drowning Accidents
- Dog bites
- Intentional Torts and Assualts
- Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury, and Burn Cases
- Wrongful Death
Call us today at 843-662-6301 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Florence and Greater Pee Dee area personal injury attorney. Our law firm is located across the street from the Florence County Complex and two blocks from the federal courthouse.