Brendan P. Barth
- Location: Florence, South Carolina
- Phone: 843-662-6301
- Fax: 843-664-8384
Brendan Barth was born and raised in Florence, South Carolina. He attended Wofford College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, and graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Economics in 2006.
Brendan attended the Charleston School of Law and graduated magna cum laude in 2009. While in law school, he served as an Articles Editor for the Charleston Law Review.
Upon his graduation from law school, Brendan accepted a Federal Clerkship with the Honorable R. Bryan Harwell, United States District Judge, in Florence, South Carolina. He clerked for Judge Harwell from October of 2009 until April of 2012.
Since May of 2012, Brendan has practiced extensively in the trial courts of South Carolina. Brendan focuses his practice on Family Law, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense, including both State and Federal offenses.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Law - State and Federal
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- South Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2012
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2009
- Law Review: Charleston Law Review, Articles Editor
- Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Florence County Bar Association
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Past Employment Positions
- United States District Judge R. Bryan Harwell, Law Clerk, 2009 - 2012
- Kappa Sigma